Pressley Vineyards Rose is a necessity for any Mother’s Day celebration, make it extra special by creating a Peach and Strawberry Rosé Sangria.
Mother’s Day Peach and Strawberry Rose Sangria
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brandy
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup sliced peaches
- 1 bottle Pressley Vineyards Rosé
- 1 bottle Pressley Vineyards Albarino
- 1 cup chilled club soda or sparkling water
- 10-20 basil leaves
- Add the sugar and brandy to a large pitcher and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the fresh fruit, wine, and club soda and stir to combine. Add the basil.
- Refrigerate the sangria for at least 6 hours before serving.
- Serve over ice
Happy Mother’s Day! We hope you love this delicious Sangria as much as we do!